The multifunctional asset tracker is a versatile device suitable for various applications and situations. With the ability to attach the tracker under cars, valuable possessions, in suitcases, under trucks, and even large objects like shipping containers and cranes, it offers a wide range of tracking possibilities.
Equipped with a powerful 20,000 mAh battery, the tracker provides different battery modes for various usage scenarios. In sleep mode, the fully charged tracker can last approximately 120 days, while in power-saving mode, it lasts about 60 days, and in live tracking mode, it lasts 25 to 30 days. This ensures long-lasting and reliable tracking capabilities.
Weighing 467 grams and featuring two strong magnets, the tracker is easy to mount on different objects, providing flexible installation options and allowing discreet usage without detection.
The location data sent by the tracker has an accuracy ranging from 100 to 2000 meters, offering reasonably precise position information. Additionally, the tracker supports the latest 4G network for international operations but also falls back to 2G, which is convenient in areas where 4G is not widely available.
Managing the tracker’s location is easy via the app on mobile devices, tablets, and PCs. The location is updated every 10 seconds, enabling real-time tracking. Moreover, the data of traveled routes can be stored and viewed for up to 180 days, useful for analyzing historical movement patterns.
Designed to withstand extreme conditions, the tracker has an IP65 rating for water resistance and dust protection, ensuring reliable performance even in challenging environments.
A unique feature of the tracker is the built-in microphone, allowing users to call the tracker and listen to its surroundings. This can be helpful for obtaining additional information or locating lost items.
The trackers also come with various alarm functions, listed below:
- Geo-fence alarm: Set a boundary, and if the tracker crosses it, an alert is sent to the owner.
- Teardown alarm: If the tracker is detached and falls to the ground, an alert is sent. It can also detect removal from under a vehicle by criminals, triggering a notification.
- Vibration alarm: If the vehicle where the GPS tracker is placed is involved in an accident, a vibration alert is sent to the tracker owner, notifying them immediately.
- Movement alarm: When the vehicle starts moving from a stationary state, a notification is sent to the owner.
- Overspeed alarm: If a speed limit is set and exceeded, an alert is sent to the tracking platform and SOS contacts.